Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fuzzy Logic: iphone ipad puzzle app review


Fuzzy Logic is a great puzzle app! It is very similar to Lunar Lockout, Fling, and Frogiz. The object is to eliminate the board with matching colors. Blue will cancel with blue. But blue will combine with red to make purple. Like Lunar Lockout, blue will stop at the space just before green, or purple.

I think it's hard for me to really show you what Fuzzy Logic is all about. Just go ahead and download it, there's a free version. I have the premium version which has all the level packs. I couldn't stop playing it!

Jokers can explode any color. A bomb destroys the colors around it.


Fuzzy Logic, so far, is the best puzzle app of 2012.

1 comment:

  1. I liked the ending: "Fuzzy Logic, so far, is the best puzzle app of 2012." :)

    ReplyDelete