Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Tip Tap Overlap: free puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

Ben from http://topapplabs.com/TAL_HOME_PAGE/TalHomePage.html recently contacted me about their new game Tip Tap Overlap.

Objective: look at the bronze square.  You must rotate and flip the red, blue, green & yellow squares to match the pattern in the bronze square.  The gray square keeps track of where your symbols are at the moment.


Tip Tap Overlap has grid sizes of 3x3, 4x4 and 5x5.  The 3x3's are easy but perfect for young puzzlers. I've done 14 out of the 50 available.  There are 150 4x4s:  I did 1 of them.

The 5x5's are naturally the hardest. Of the 150 levels, I've done 39 of them, including the last (and presumably the hardest) 8 levels. They're not too hard. I spent just a couple of minutes on each. I did get stuck - but mildly. Why? Because one tile might appear to have 2 correct orientations.

Tip Tap Overlap has good graphics. It's presented very well.  And I think you should give it a try because it's so different from other puzzle apps out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment