Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Color 6 by Tigrido FREE

iPhone Screenshot 1  iPhone Screenshot 2
This past weekend I saw the image of Color 6 and just passed it by. Seemed like another 'packing puzzle' and I didn't scrutinize this properly. Big thanks to Loyal Blog Follower David Cole for alerting me about this game. It's seriously good.

iPhone Screenshot 3  iPhone Screenshot 4
Color 6 is a point scoring puzzle app. The object is to make perfect hexagons of a single color. Each one made is 1 point, then it disappears. I played this game 3 times last night. This morning I played it once and almost got to work late.

One feature I really like is the color-blind mode. I wish other games would adopt this idea.

My high score is 169. This places me in the middle of 55,000 people. The game came out last week. How did it get so popular? Maybe it was featured by the App Store.

It is possible to form 2 hexagons at the same time. If they overlap, only 1 point will be given.  If the 2 hexagons do not overlap, only 2 points are given.  I'm a bit mystified as to how so many people have scores in the thousands.

Warning: this game is very addictive.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/color-6/id1134511982?mt=8

No comments:

Post a Comment